We understand that life can be a juggle! As a working parent, it can be difficult to run your children through to all the extra-curricular activities during the week – and that’s why we’ve included a martial arts lesson every afternoon at Inspire.
Taekwondo has always been a focus at Inspire since our inception in 2014, and here are a few reasons why, it:
- helps build self confidence from a young age
- is proven to improve coordination and balance
- is a great way to socialise, make friends and learn how to work as a team with other children
- allows children to set goals, and progress until they reach black belt
- helps children understand consistency and discipline