Is your school looking for exceptional after school care?
Inspire Program can help. Inspire has experience at delivering outstanding, quality programs for primary school students.
We don’t want children simply ‘filling in time,’ we want them engaged, learning, having fun and making friends.
We can establish a brand new service on your school grounds or we can take over existing services – at no cost to the school.
Inspire Program understands the regulations, will manage the compliance and has amazing staff who will work with your school to tailor an awesome program that the children will love!
- Establish a new out of school hours service
- Provide alternative management for existing services operating at your school
- Manage and train staff
- Administer financial and budgetary responsibilities
- Offer quality programs created specifically around children’s interests and individual needs
- Work with support agencies to facilitate the integration of children with additional needs
- Ensure the Centre is well maintained, clean, tidy and well resourced
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies including the new National Quality Framework and the CCMS.
Our financial model includes the provision of a significant financial contribution back to the School.
To learn more, please complete this enquiry form: