In light of developments with the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Inspire has made changes to the upcoming School Holiday Fun Program. These include:
- We will not be running any excursions, or third party run incursions.
- We will be capping our numbers to ensure adequate indoor space for each child
- In addition to our existing cleaning practices, we will be taking extra precautions by disinfecting the centre throughout the day. For instance, while children are engaging in outdoor activities, staff will disinfect the centre. To support this, Inspire will roster additional hours for staff
- Inspire will have exclusive use of our venues for the entire school holidays period.
- Staff will actively promote of good hygiene measures throughout the centre such as regular hand washing
- Hand sanitiser and hand wash products will be available for use
- All staff will be required to confirm that they have not travelled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days